Purchasing, Sending and Receiving Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
- Gift certificates have no cash value.
- Gift certificates are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed.
- I reserve the right to refuse service or reverse any gift certificate purchase for any reason and return the funds to the purchaser.
Redeeming Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates are only redeemable for the services specified on the gift certificate, by the expiration date indicated. I reserve the right to convert service-based gift certificates to their cash value, equivalent to what was paid for the gift certificate, at my option and sole discretion.
- Not Refundable. Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
Book Your Appointment Using a Gift Certificate
- Please let me know that you will be using a Gift Certificate when scheduling an appointment. If your Gift Certificate is valid, I will confirm your appointment/service. Bring it to your session, if it’s in person.
Cancellation and Expiration of Gift Certificates
- I reserve the right to immediately invalidate gift certificates, without notice, if the credit card used was declined, your check was returned, or any other form of payment made towards the gift certificate was not successful.
- I am not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable after the expiration date indicated on the gift certificate.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
- I reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time at my sole discretion.
- I am not responsible for emailed gift certificates that do not reach their intended recipient for reasons beyond my control. Bounced email is not monitored. Receipt of email cannot be verified.
- I am not responsible for late delivery or loss of gift certificates.
- Contact me if you have any questions.