It’s been a while since I last wrote about the dimensional shift we’re going through, and since this year things will begin intensifying and speeding up (gradually, for the next 7-10 years or so), I thought I should mention a few things you may be going through now or will experience in the future.
These are “symptoms” that may come and go with different levels of intensity, so it’s crucial to remember that they’re re-alignments of energy that will eventually stabilize.
In truth, many of these emotional and physical manifestations are aspects of your resistance to a higher energy vibration: your fears, resentment, lack of trust, attachment to ego and density, and so on. They reflect an interruption of the energy flow. Others may show the level of self-awareness and soul alignment gained through your emotional and spiritual exploration.
So it’s a mixed bag that fluctuates, since we’re integrating into 5th dimension but are still attached to 3rd. I encourage you to become conscious of it all but not too fixated on any of it. Learn to dance dynamically between the two until you develop the emotional freedom to move from one to the other without much drama, resistance, or a ‘spiritualized’ ego. The aim here is to surrender to whatever comes and goes, and learn to live a soul-guided life. Here they are:
Main Ascension Symptoms
- Interrupted sleep patterns. Listen to your body and find ways to relax and allow the energy to flow. There are many herbal home remedies and teas to help you sleep, so avoid harder sleeping drugs if possible. Even just a short meditation followed by a warm cup of milk with turmeric before bedtime can make a difference.
- Headaches. This can be pressure anywhere on the head. Breathe into it to help the energy flow and imagine white light coming through your crown chakra to fill and relax your head inside and out.
- Visions and/or sight issues. You may feel you require glasses one day and that your vision is sharper the next. You may also begin perceiving energies or things moving through the corner of your eyes. Do not be afraid, these are energies that have always been there, as less tangible aspects of life. :-)
- Dropping things or bumping into things. Become more aware of your body movements and be fully present in what you do to avoid accidents. It’s important to be grounded, so avoid drugs and alcohol.
- Emotional mood swings. You may feel like you’re going crazy at times, going from super enthusiastic to quickly discouraged and depressed. These are expressions of patterns and issues you must look at to be able to integrate into a new, higher reality.
- Unable to focus as usual. Don’t run for the ADD drugs! Your brain is adjusting to a new vibrational reality and although it’s a slow process there is a lot for it to re-interpret the energy shifts. Be gentle and compassionate with yourself, and learn to stretch your ability to concentrate with discipline, patience, and love.
- Losing track of time. This will be more obvious if it’s not like you to forget appointments or what day it is. Keep things organized with calendars, watches, and schedules to avoid feeling lost and like floating around. The positive side is that if you are disciplined and focused, you’ll accomplish much more than usual, as time will stretch to meet your needs.
- Heightened sensitivity. This may include your sense of smell, hearing, and taste. You may also shift your eating preferences, scents you enjoy, and selection of music as a result.
- Hearing high pitch tones. This can also be hearing a series of tones and be accompanied by a pressure in one or both ears. Just relax and let it pass.
- Heartburn or chest pressure. Your heart is where your soul abides, and it’s trying to expand and break all your barriers. So breathe deeply and open up to your true galactic heart!
- Anxious free flowing energy. At times you may experience fear and anxiety for no reason. Your ego-mind will quickly try to find a reason for it, but you are aware that there is really no reason. Use it as an opportunity to observe and disbelieve your ego-mind.
- Heightened sensitivity to toxic environments. This can be triggered by both physical places or emotional situations that are toxic. Since this is not going to get easier as time goes by, try to avoid or change those situations. Take regular baths with Epson or dead sea salt and lavender to cleanse, and let go of what needs to go.
- Brief suicidal thoughts. This may feel like a spiritual death of sorts, but remember that this is just your ego-mind going through its progressive dissolution, especially if you are invested in regular self-exploration for spiritual growth. Remember that this shall pass and don’t dwell on it. Focus your attention on something positive.
- Involuntary kriyas. These are jolts or waves of energy that often move your body without your control. Breathe through these experiences to let the energy flow, for they unblock energy.
- Sudden urge for space. This can go from the need to remove old clutter, donate old belongings, and move furniture to the realization of how important your own mental and emotional space is. You may become impatient with people who waste your time or “invade” your space. Give yourself permission to create openness and stretch your wings!
- Intense desire for change. This may be any type of change, depending on your specific situation, even if it may seem irrational or illogical. Your truer sense of self is yearning to express itself, even if just in the colors and things you surround yourself with. Listen to it, open your emotional gates, and make the leap to meet deeper desires.
- Revisiting the past. In order to fully experience 5th dimension, you must be at peace with old habits and people. So they may show up again, even though you thought you were done with them. Recognize your patterns without judgment and forgive your past—both yourself and those who have wronged you. This is essential now.
- Heightened sense of not being on the planet. This is a strong sense of detachment. It’s not the usual sense of disconnection of most feminine souls or Indigo adults, but a more neutral, aloof type of feeling. You are slowly detaching from density, so simply allow this to be.
- Glimpses into Oneness. You may experience at times an overwhelming joy and love for all of humanity, the planet, your existence. Enjoy when this happens, but don’t get down when it goes away.
- New sense of time. Sometimes it may feel like the world stops and then it goes so fast it’s hard to catch up with it. This may also manifest as the vivid recognition of your past in new events or dreams. Or the sense that you are experiencing parallel realities. Time is definitely shifting, so be aware and take any and all opportunities to process and integrate more aspects of yourself.
As our dimensional shift unfolds in the years to come, you’ll find yourself in a much better place if you establish at least the following habits:
- Drink as much pure water as possible;
- Keep your body flexible and strong;
- Breathe deeply at every opportunity;
- Choose acceptance over resentment;
- Disconnect from the fear mongering mass media;
- Shift toward an organic vegetarian diet;
- Keep a regular meditation practice;
- Invest in your ongoing self-exploration to shift your emotional patterns.
If you’ve been on the path of self-awareness for years, some of these ‘symptoms’ will be very familiar. Hopefully, you’ve learned from them that the ultimate purpose of life is to move out of your own way and surrender to your soul—the real director and witness of your life-movie and spiritual journey. So contact me now if you’re ready to shed the mental and emotional baggage that weighs you down and keeps you struggling with the lower reality of 3rd dimensional density!
© 2015 Yol Swan. All rights reserved.
P.S. I explore this further in my Self-Ascension Into 5th Dimension posts.