But you’re stuck. Or confused. Or overwhelmed. Or in pain.
You are also really tired of…
- Not knowing what you want to do with your life or afraid to go for it.
- Being unable to move forward because something is holding you back.
- Realizing how dis-empowered, invisible and jaded you’ve become.
- Yearning for the freedom to express and embrace who YOU really are.
- Lacking clarity and confidence to move toward your goals in life, career or business.
- Settling for less than what you really want to please others.
- Feeling anxious or “scattered” or stagnant, even though things seem ok on the outside.
- Missing YOUR TRUE VOICE and SENSE of PURPOSE!
Oh, I’ve been there—many times and in most of my relationships. I grew up in a dysfunctional family that made me feel insignificant and unimportant unless I was taking care of someone else’s needs—that is, unless I made myself “useful.” And to be completely honest with you, I always ended up feeling “used,” unappreciated and yes, resentful.
At some point, I was determined to find the support I needed to transform my life and understand who I really was and what I truly wanted. Through my self-exploration I discovered all the pieces of the puzzle that I needed to integrate to feel whole and strong and authentically me. I’ve spent years learning that process and continue to grow and evolve with it.
Through my own experience, spiritual knowledge, and gifts, I’ve systematized this process into what I now call the path of Sacred Selfishness. Managing my energy and setting boundaries to take care of myself and my desires made me feel selfish at first (I was conditioned to take care of others), but it gradually brought me closer to my divine nature.
Self-awareness leads to self-love and self-love spreads out into the world, so this path can help you create more authentic, supportive, and loving relationships with others. Self-love is not selfishness; it may feel that way at first because of your upbringing, but it is your true sense of self, which is your divine nature. It is sacred.
If you are where I was in the past…
You desire something better, but
- You are trapped in a toxic relationship or stifling job or business
- You feel invisible and unappreciated no matter how hard you try
- You don’t know what you want, but feel the call to find your life purpose
- You are unclear or insecure and get overwhelmed just thinking about your next step or phase in life
- You don’t have the support to create the continuity and momentum to accomplish your goals
- You see the “small” miracles but your bigger dreams seem out of reach
- You are a conscious entrepreneur and your business is stagnant
- Or you want to start a business doing what you love, but don’t know how
- You are hypersensitive and have a hard time in the world because you may be an Indigo adult
And you are ready for a change because…
- You know it’s time to give yourself what YOU want!
- You don’t want to settle anymore or hide behind a relationship, job or family role
- You truly desire to transform your life and will do whatever it takes
- You understand that time and commitment are needed to move forward and accomplish new goals (there are no quick fixes)
- You genuinely want emotional freedom to experience a joyful and empowering life!
Schedule a free Discover Session to get started now!
“When I first started working with Yol, I was looking for a better way to live my life. After years of struggling with frustration and uncertainty about my future, I realized I needed some clarity and guidance that would get me back on the right path. Simply put, I was overwhelmed and didn’t know where to begin.
After working with Yol, I now have a proper perspective and renewed focus on my goals… along with a better sense of my life purpose. She has helped me see myself as a divine being and given me tools to keep that awareness alive in my daily life as I move forward in the direction of my dreams.
Yol is very thoughtful and compassionate in her guidance. She takes the time to get to know you and your desires and will skillfully craft the right questions—that when you answer honestly—can best be described as a series of “Aha” moments.
I am grateful to Yol for her patience and understanding. I’m now living the way I imagined!”
—Susan Lawrence, Asheville NC
“In the midst of a spiritual rejuvenation after a long dark night of the soul I was a little perturbed by the somewhat frantic nature of online spiritual teaching these days until I chanced upon Yol. Her calm, loving approach to teaching was like a balm. But don’t be fooled – she is expert at identifying our egoic tricks to foil our spiritual advancement and will not let anything pass that smacks of avoidance. Her authenticity shines like a diamond, but it is her wisdom that shows the way for those of us privileged to have her guidance.
If you want wise counsel to negotiate the thorny issues holding you back from a life of peace and abundance, I highly recommend Yol as your guide!”
—Phil Steele, Chilcotts Grass, Australia
“I was lead to Yol in the very thick of my spiritual journey. Having been a highly sensitive person all of my life, my journey of seeking involved many facets as that is what I experienced daily as a HSP and Intuit. The word Indigo I was unfamiliar with until it appeared and resonated fully with me. That is where Yol and I connected.
I can’t express enough gratitude for her mentorship, guidance and compassion for me. Yol’s wisdom runs wide and deep. She carries the essence of a wise sage. The space she is able to hold compassionately as one struggles and/or succeeds to “pierce their way thru the resistance” of our own made sufferings is quiet extraordinary.
I would recommend anyone to meet Yol and work with her. I believe she meets people in their journey where they are and can help them get thru and to the next phase of learning.
She is a special soul that heard the call and answered it. A gift to the world helpings others unwrap their own gifts to the world.”
—Abbie Beake, Dobbs Ferry NY
You need soul guided insight to release what is holding you back and loving support to accomplish your goals!
What if that support came from someone who can understand exactly how you feel and see where you’re headed, to help you make the leap that is so hard to make on your own?
Because you want to stop struggling. You desire greater clarity and direction. You yearn to experience emotional freedom. You are hungry for a true sense of purpose and connection. You want a prosperous career or business. And you deserve a better life!
It’s time to claim your birthright to experience:
- The joy, passion and lifestyle that feed you soul
- Being authentic and able to express who YOU really are
- Love and appreciation and success
- A soul guided life that connects you to yourself and others
- Abundance to do what you love and support what you believe in
- Clarity to contribute your vision, talents and wisdom for a better world
In other words…
You want to embrace Your Sacred Selfishness
(Your Authentic Sense of Self)
“I’m truly grateful to be working with Yol. She has helped me to get off that hamster wheel I have been on for so long. Yol brings her life experience and amazing insight into her work. Because she is very intuitive, she is able to bring much clarity to our work together as well. I can now view my life story with wonder and not with such judgement, criticism, and that feeling of not being good enough. This has been very freeing.
My heart is opening up and I’m living with more acceptance of myself, which is also expressed as acceptance and love for others. I’m seeing the transformation in my relationships, this has been huge. Plus she teaches me how to use different forms of creativity to bring alignment to my true self and purpose.
I look forward to our weekly time together with much eagerness. She has made the whole process one of curiosity and enjoyment. With much love and joy… Thank you Yol!”
—Angela Cefalo, Englewood Cliffs NJ
“Through my sessions with Yol I have gained such clarity in so many aspects of myself. She has an innate ability to connect with your soul and give you the guidance you need at the time. Each time I have left feeling more grounded, clear, and peaceful about the steps I need to take.
I have also joined with her in distant healing sessions. After each I have felt as if I were wrapped in a blanket of peace and contentment. Everything around me seemed clearer, more vivid, more alive.
Since seeing Yol I feel like I am finding my true self again. She is a beautiful spirit with an amazing gift!”
—Trini Sampson, Johnson City TN
“Yol very gently, with clarity, guided me back to the light where the confusion and fear lightened and allowed me to begin discovering what would be the next phase of my personal journey.
I continue to work with Yol finding our sessions very gentle and simple, yet powerful and life shifting at the same time. I truly enjoy working with her and would highly recommend her gifted services. With Infinite Gratitude.”
—Denise Palmer, Asheville NC
I specialize in helping people like you. Why?
Because I have been exactly where you are.
- I too have struggled with confusion and overwhelm and lack of direction (for years!).
- I too yearned to find my life purpose and contribute my experience and vision.
- I too desired a life that would make me feel emotionally free and yet connected to others.
- I too wanted abundance to do what I love and support what I believe in.
- I too needed the clarity and support to see my blind spots and move past my own resistance.
And this is what I’ve learned through my own process of emotional and spiritual growth, and by helping many clients like you:
While you have within you everything you need to transform your life,
you also have unconscious mechanisms that want to keep you right where you are
and stop you every time you attempt to make any change.
This is true for everyone, no matter what your upbringing or environment. Why? Because you have chosen a particular life path to work through specific issues, and those issues get tightly weaved into the fabric of your life during childhood. They shape the mental and emotional patterns that hold it as you grow up.
So whenever you try to change or create new habits, no matter how big or small, your conditioned ego-mind feels threatened and creates doubts and fears (and dramas) of all kinds to try to stop you. If you listen to the fears and doubts, you simply reinforce the patterns and remain trapped where you are.
I’ve developed an effective system of self-exploration and energy management based on your life path and soul purpose, to help you release your resistance and find the clarity, motivation and direction you need to create the life YOU want.
I can help you understand your life path, your soul’s language, and the beliefs that hold you back so you can pave a new, soul guided life that is aligned with who YOU really are and what YOU truly want—not what you think you should be or do according to others.
Ready to schedule a free Discover Session to get started?
Let’s be honest, shall we? Do you give yourself these excuses?
- “I’d love to work with a counselor or life coach, but I don’t have the money”: Are you evaluating how much it is really costing you not to invest in yourself?
- “I can take care of my own problems”: Are you afraid to accept support because you’re supposed to be smart and strong, even if it makes you feel alone?
- “If I can’t figure out what to do on my own, it means I am weak or dumb”: Are you placing a self-image before your own happiness?
- “If I’m not happy it’s because there’s something wrong with me”: Are you giving your power to a distorted self-perception?
- “I can’t invest that much on my well-being or my desires”: Are you valuing yourself enough?
- “My partner/spouse/family will think I’m nuts”: Are you living your life according to someone else’s needs and beliefs?
- “If I follow my dreams, I will be judged as disloyal and selfish, and end up alone”: So you believe that you only deserve love if you please others?
- “I should just accept and settle for what I have now”: Are you choosing to remain stuck where you are because it’s “safer” rather than taking charge of your life?
I’ve been there and given the exact same excuses to avoid being free and spiritually responsible for my life. This is why I also know that remaining where you are now has a very high price. You are simply wasting YOUR LIFE!
Your soul is urging you to break free by making you aware of how unhappy, trapped, scared, stressed out or in pain you really are. Don’t ignore it!
- You’ve read self-help books to try to figure things out on your own, but you can’t bring all those concepts into practical reality, or you are confused with so much information.
- Or you’ve found a spiritual path that feeds your soul, or do yoga and meditation regularly, but you still struggle with relationships and the practical aspects of life.
- Or you know what your dreams and aspirations are, but you lack the discipline or drive to follow through and make them a reality (or a way for you to make a living and prosper).
- Or you are a creative or conscious entrepreneur with a wonderful vision, but you don’t know what to do to make more money and have a greater impact in your community or the world.
- Or you are entering a new phase in life and want to find out what YOU want to fill the next phase with more joyful, meaningful, and authentic experiences and relationships.
I get it. I really do. I have been through all of those situations and made the leaps you are looking for. And let me be completely honest with you, I wasted so much time that I wish I could go back in time and make better choices! Of course, I can’t do that, but I will show you how to become emotionally free so you create an authentic and abundant life that inspires and empowers you!
You need coaching with an effective system that is geared
exactly for YOU, based on YOUR unique soul path and purpose
Why work with me?
- I see everything as energy and have the ability to connect with you on a soul level to channel insight and healing energy your way.
- I went through 7 years of counseling (yep, once a week for seven full years!).
- I’ve been immersed in the spiritual path for 30+ years and personally guided by spiritual teachers in physical and non-physical form.
- I’ve studied psychology, Vedic philosophy, and experienced many different healing modalities.
- And I’ve received coaching as well, so I know what type of support you need from a coach and what most coaches fail to provide (yes, I know the dark, icky side of this industry).
My approach is spiritual yet also very practical because I provide you with tools based on your unique soul path and purpose. It is an effective healing system to help you release what holds you back, find personal freedom and create an empowering and abundant life you LOVE, in alignment with who YOU truly are!
“Yol is an incredibly insightful, enlightening and nurturing spiritual counselor. Her nurturing qualities have helped me view my surroundings with more compassion and understanding, while also working to solve any bumps along the road.
Yol has helped me transition smoothly though a life-changing year. She has opened my eyes to observing my life-movie and playing an active role in changing negative patterns and beliefs.
Working with Yol has also helped me discover my talents and purpose and reconnect with a more playful, joyous and loving approach to life. The skills she has taught me are invaluable and will continue to serve me throughout my life. I am truly grateful for her guidance and highly recommend her!”
—Jenae Armstrong, Baden, Austria
“I found Yol Swan’s work to be very practical, useful and beneficial on many levels. She was able to guide me to greater understanding and awareness of long-standing patterns through her unique skills and processes. Her book, The Indigo Journals, is a treasure-trove of knowledge and profound insights, and served as a toolbox and guide for our work together. I highly recommend Yol’s work and benefited greatly from our time together.”
—Mariah Miller, Madison WI
“When I met Yol I was looking for help in finding direction in the “empty nest” stage of my life. In just a few meetings of working with Yol, she helped me see that my “sacred selfishness” is ok and that I can ask for and take the time I need to do what I want with the rest of my life.
I’m really happy with the decisions I’ve made with Yol’s help. I’m looking forward to the future. I think Yol is an awesome listener and is very skilled at opening one’s eyes to different ways of looking at situations.”
—Vicki Simpson, Apex NC
If you are sincerely committed to your process, I guarantee that you will transform your life into what YOU truly desire!
You have my word. Click on the button below to schedule a free Discovery Session, to talk about your needs and concerns, and find the best way to work together. Isn’t it time to stop wasting you life and discover your full potential for happiness?