Have you ever felt uplifted or irritated when you enter a certain space without even interacting with anyone? Or maybe you’ve noticed that your mood or energy level change when you go to certain places? Well, the energy in those places is probably affecting you.
Some people are more sensitive to and aware of the environment than others, but we are all affected by it, one way or another, because we’re layers of energy ourselves. You may be doing the necessary inner work to transform your life, but the energy in your environment may not be supporting your efforts, or it may be making you work much harder.
- Are you sharing a building with negative people or surrounded by conflicts?
- Are you stressed out and constantly fighting with your loved ones?
- Are there resentful or envious people at work, always competing with each other or with you?
- Are you trying to sell a property filled with stagnant energy?
- Have you or someone you live with been continuously sick lately without anything tangible causing the sickness?
- Do you feel that something is just not right where you live?
Then there may be some stagnant, unresolved, or negative energy in your living or working place. The first thing you have to make sure of is that your space is clean and clutter free! Then you have to move any stagnant energy and remove any negativity, which may be one of the factors preventing you from having more harmonious interactions with the people you work or live with. Plus, stagnant or negative energy may also affect your health.
Remember, everything is energy. Just because energy is not visible to the naked eye, it doesn’t mean that it’s not there. You can perceive it through its manifestations, just like you can turn a knob and get music from a radio or flip a switch to turn the light on without seeing the radio or light waves.
In truth, energy always exists first, then it manifests on the material plane and carries the tendency to expand into more energy and then more matter. It is a never-ending process of universal expansion. And in that process, negative energy affects you both in how you feel and what you think, because you’re continuously interacting with the energy around you and exchanging energy with others.
Cleansing your living or working / business space
The type of Distant Energy Cleansing I perform complements my Distant Energy Healing & Clearing and is directed at your living or working/business space to make your healing deeper and more effective.
This can be beneficial in general to enhance the energy in the space where you live or work, especially if there have been conflicts, fights, deaths, illnesses, depression, or any other type of negative situations or energy (including uninvited spirits, entities, or ghosts) in your living or working environment.
The energy of the people who live and work around you remains in your environment and affects your energy field. If their energy is that of love and support, you have nothing to worry about, but if it is negative energy due to anger, jealousy, anxiety, resentment or pain (as in the case of physical or mental illness), it clings to you and affects your perception.
Please note: I no longer offer Distant Space Cleansing on its own, only as part of my Distant Energy Healing / Clearing Packages, to reinforce the healing.
The benefits of clear, clean energy around you
- Feel protected and safe where you live or work
- Enjoy a peaceful and empowering atmosphere
- Experience a loving and supportive environment
- Feel lighter and energized
- Prevent emotional and health issues
Prepare your living or working space for energy clearing
You can enhance and make the cleansing of your space more efficient by following these simple guidelines:
- Make sure it is clean, orderly, and clutter-free inside and out
- Throw/give away old food and stuff that is broken or that you don’t use
- Open curtains and let the light in (in all rooms)
- After each session, enter the space visualizing light and love (i.e., bring positive thoughts and energy)
- If possible, bring a new plant and/or some fresh fruit or flowers into the space after the cleansing
- If you like, burn some purifying incense, such as sage, sandalwood or frankincence.
Nurture a peaceful and loving environment as you heal
Medical Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is for educational purposes only. Energy healing is intended to work with your current medical regimen. Do not stop medical attention or medications. Consult your health care practitioner if you are concerned about any health issues or problems with using energy healing along with your current medical treatment.
Distant Spiritual Energy Healing | Long Distance Energy Cleansing | Distant Energy Clearing